26/365 Adsense

Ever since I started to blog, I have always wanted to install Google Adsense to my blog. Not that the blog receives a lot of hits, but thought I'd like to see if I can generate some $s from advertisement. Never could understand how this Adsense work. When I first installed it, Google came back with a response that Adsense cannot be installed in my blog and the issue is that we do not know the exact reason of why it can't be installed. If I know the reason, may be I can put some effort to rectify it. I gave up on Adsense a long back thinking that it is perhaps not possible due to the RBI regulations etc back in India. I recently tried again by installing it and again the same result. I thought there must be some issue with the email id I have and tried to create a new email and invited the new email as an author to the blog and tried installing Adsense from the new email id. Same old story.

Any of you know how to navigate this through?

Comments

Popular Posts