22/365 Travel Issues 2

I touched upon some travel issues on one of my earlier post. I would like to mention a little more here. Being a frequent traveler, one key travel issue I face is the availability of Wifi at international airports. While I do agree that, several international airports provide free wifi (unlimited), there are still many airports which do not provide the same. I'm not sure about why. I have been to airports which provide limited time wifi and then requires a payment to continue further. I think it is really important to provide wifi for free at international airports because someone traveling into the country and who is new may not have a phone number with him/her and may not be able to communicate. It is essential to provide services which would enable them to communicate. The same issue for people who have transit (long). 

See due to the limited availability of internet at Fiji airport, I am only positing one post today and will post 2 tomorrow.

Another issue is with countries introducing e-immigration facility where one can walk in, scan their passport and enter into a country. Then who will stamp my passport? :-( 

Comments

Popular Posts