21/365 Friends

I'm someone who is blessed to have some great friends throughout my life. They've helped me in every occasion and at critical situations. I'm obliged to some of them and I'm glad that I have them in my life. I came to US to visit some of them and had ultimate time and fun with them the last couple of days. I travelled here only for a very short period of time (6 days) but it was really worth visiting. I feel so refreshed now with lots of laughter, love and food. It was awesome to discuss our memories from the past. Laugh at some serious incidents which had happened earlier. Having a reflection on what those incidents have taught us etc., 
Also as I mentioned in my earlier post that my perception about US have changed now, may be because of the friends I met here :-). I wouldn't mind living in a place with them around. 
This doesn't mean that I don't have great friends in India or elsewhere, I do have them and appreciate each one of them.

I'm traveling back from US today and I will loose a day upon my arrival tomorrow, so will post two posts tomorrow to keep the count going!

Comments

Popular Posts