25/365 Inevitable

I am not sure about what to say and how to say this but in everyone's life at some stage there would have been one person with whom we would have wanted to share our entire life with. Some would have been lucky to have got them through as their life partners and many would have missed. However, at times the feel of missing that person is inevitable. I do not know what is the right term to use to describe that feel. I do have these moments in my life at times (in fact many times). The pain of not being able to communicate what you feel is really scary!. These moments also gives me goosebumps at times when I realize that the volume of thoughts over the person remains same over the time and irrespective of what I do, it keeps coming back and hitting back! And over the time, you get used to it.

I find some poignant lines I wrote in Tamil a few years back to relate to this, I've translated it here and it reads as "I've never been able to be alone because your thoughts have always accompanied me wherever I go".

Pain becomes pleasure over years! and that is inevitable!

Comments

Popular Posts