27/365 Delay

As I am completely occupied with my project work in the past few days, I have been finding extremely difficult to find time to write. I do think about it during my brief breaks but again I am not comfortable in blogging from my phone. So ideally I need a computer or a laptop to type my thoughts and at the moment of break, I do not carry these with me. Anyways, one good thing I started to do is to post the blog at the end of the day just before hitting the bed. This means that I will definitely remember to write and also can not have any excuses. Oh, yes, this may change during the days of my travel.
I also realize that I had promised to post a fiction at least once in a month. I did get some inspiration this month when I was traveling in the US. I shared the same with one of my friends when we were speaking of something but unfortunately, I am not able to recollect the same. See, I think I am getting old now and I should start to list down things as and when I think. One more reason on why my daily one post blog will be helpful for me in the future.
Did I write something yesterday?.. oh no,  I forgot!

Comments

Popular Posts